Re: TI-H: Allegiances...saw the mac...came up with more...

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TI-H: Allegiances...saw the mac...came up with more...

In a message dated 9/24/98 8:07:24 PM Central Daylight Time,
bonstein@mindspring.com writes:

> Have none of you tried putting one in the microwave?  It's not damaging to
>  the microwave if you only do it for a short period of time (10 seconds
>  should do it).  It is really freaking cool.  Just don't look away, or
>  you'll miss it.  they look awesome afterwards.  Anyway, have fun.
>  						Rob

Whoa!  That was cool!  (It only took 3 seconds on my microwave.)  Why does
that happen???  (Try it if you haven't already.)

Rob Hornick
not the same Rob