TI-H: hd for sale? or can you help me fix it....

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

TI-H: hd for sale? or can you help me fix it....

my school just gave me a 280 meg hd from panasonic...
they say they don't want it either because of a few bad sectors or because it
crashed.
is there any way to restore a hd after is has crashed?

and if you offer enough money i'll sell it to you!

also: i am also getting a 386 from school (they were about to throw it out)
is there anything nice i can do with it?  any calc software for computers like
this?

-dave!

pps (pointless post-script) :  i'm gonna start selling serial link cables for
$15..  i'll take a couple orders. e-mail me (not the list) if you wanna buy

also: this is on topic because you can use the harddrive hook up to the
calculator as mem expansion...  =v )