Re: TI-H: so how you doing?

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TI-H: so how you doing?

On Fri, 18 Sep 1998 08:01:56 -0700 (PDT) StoryTelr Jedi Knight
<storytelr@yahoo.com> writes:

>have not heard from you in a while, and just wondering how your doing.
> and ya i guess how doug is doing to.  the family ??? and yes the dog
>how is he doing??
>
>hope your enjoying school, me i am not really enjoying this 12th year,
>its not really fun yet, and i dont think i have really started to
>enjoy myself yet.  but oh well.
>
>anyways, i should go, write back S-O-O-N!
>
>- nathan

To whom were you speaking?
~Larry C

See it all at the one-stop simulator addon site
Simulator CyberWorld
http://simcyberworld.simplenet.com

Email:
Text Messages:  Larry1492@juno.com
Files:  GPL.SCW@MailExcite.Com

Or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]