Re: TI-H: Foldable keyboard ( Grant? )

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TI-H: Foldable keyboard ( Grant? )

so basically your talking about making a membrane type keyboard... ???
  k i think i get that part... could you not just get one of the
Newton keyboard they designed for that, and use that witha  conveter
system????  saves on ripping apart a good keyboard, and then you dont
have to worry about boxes or more things to carry.  only problems is
Apple discontinued the newton line a while ago, rumured appearently
they maybe brining it back and it will be color but that is just a
rumour.

- nathan wainwright(StoryTelr@yahoo.com)

---Michiel Trimpe <mtrimpe@dse.nl> wrote:

> Hey guys, I have this really dope idea.
>
> OK. Everybody would like to have a decently sized ti keyboard with hem
> all the time right. Wouldn't it be perfect if this keyboard would
fit in
> a 12x6x6 (about) box. OK, this is how we/you could do this.
> Get all those keyboards from the attic and start dismanteling them. A
> lot of keyboard have plastic foil, on which the buttons just press.
But
> you can also press on those "keys" with your bare fingers. I have
tried
> this and it does work. Now just roll your keyboard up, get Grants
> keyb-ti thingie and take it to school.
>
> That works (tried it except the taking to school part :).
> Now I would like Grant's (oh you're so nice) assistance to create an
AVR