Re: TI-H: linux...

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TI-H: linux...

because the protocol is the same, and AOL chatrooms are accessible on
irc02.irc.aol.com, which is also an EFNet server for AOL dialup users.
AOL's chat system is IRC, and perhaps the IM system is as well, but I'll
have to look into that.  I think the cmodes are something like stnl 23
or something to that effect.
ICQ is just IRC with too much extra crap.  I've tried it.