No Subject

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

No Subject

I was wondering why I can't get my program clear to run after I squish it
with devpac83. I send it to my calculator, with aclear to run it. I also
have Zasmload on my calc. When I attempt to run the program through aclear
it says ERR:MEMORY and says also goto or quit. Goto takes me to the end of
the line in aclear with send(9prgmZASMLOAD.  .

So, on my calculator i have three programs:
1) aclear
2) clear (the code)
3) zasmload

PROGRAM:ACLEAR
:"CLEAR"
:send(9prgmZASMLOAD

PROGRAM:CLEAR
:tanh^-1(UGsinh^-1(

***or something like this, i know that it is supposed to be this way AND...

PROGRAM:ZASMLOAD

Now why is it giving me an error????
I really need help, i know that squish works for me, but why doesn't devpac?

Thanks,

Nat Sith
smithrh@esper.com
smithrh_@hotmail.com