Re: TI-H: Re: Grant: Master of AOL (NOT!)

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TI-H: Re: Grant: Master of AOL (NOT!)

>>[Iproute] used to be free shareware, now you have to pay for it.
>>Cisco didn't want freeware+386 to preform as well as their $2,000
>>routers.  :)
>

>free shareware, eh? We love Grant, Gabe what have you accomplished? (Just
>curious)

Free shareware is the kind that asks for $5, but isn't disabled at all.
Like some programs will break themselves down unless you pay.  Free
shareware just asks for money in the readme.  Well, whatever.  :)

(Even though windows 95/8 breaks down unless you pay for more hd/mem all
the time, its not considered free shareware.  ;) )