Re: TI-H: Grant: Master of AOL (NOT!)

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Kevin J DeGraaf (kjdegraaf@juno.com) wrote:

>>>AOL has an IRC client?  Where?
>
>>My point...
>
>So, Grant,  what *IS* your point?  Does AOL have an IRC module (albeit
>junky) or does it totally lack this functionality?  Your two posts (>>>
>and >) disagree.  You claim to be the master of AOL knowledge (reference
>also the AOL proxy server/ IP thread), but you've been rebuffed by
>everyone, even a guy who used to *work* for AOL.  Shut up!

The guys who work for AOL don't know anything.  I called them once when I
thought of getting their service a few years ago and I asked exactly what
their service provided beyond an ISP.  They said nothing.  They said AOL
was the exact same thing as an ISP.  Also, try going into their AOL Help
Chat areas.  If you throw a real technical question at them they'll say
hold on a sec.  Then they'll send you an e-mail of basic troublshooting
steps that have no relevance to your problem.  They're idiots...

--Brian

Brian Watson (pilotcar@iserv.net)
AIM: Moofit