Re: TI-H: Grant: Master of AOL (NOT!)

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TI-H: Grant: Master of AOL (NOT!)

>>>AOL has an IRC client?  Where?
>
>>My point...
>
>So, Grant,  what *IS* your point?  Does AOL have an IRC module (albeit
>junky) or does it totally lack this functionality?  Your two posts (>>>
>and >) disagree.  You claim to be the master of AOL knowledge (reference
>also the AOL proxy server/ IP thread), but you've been rebuffed by
>everyone, even a guy who used to *work* for AOL.  Shut up!

1.  AOL does have a proxy
2.  I guess you misunderstood me.  I was being sarcastic about the IRC thing.
3.  Use IP trace route and find out that you are going through a proxy.
AOL has one of the largest proxy servers.  Its huge.

"...and it does route threw a proxie."  Thats what the guy said.  He
supported me.

And I didn't claim to be anything.  You gave me that title.  :P