Re: TI-H: Music Players

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TI-H: Music Players

>One thing, considering you're already doing an MP3 player, Grant, is that you
>might want to add support on it for .MODs and maybe (if you have time) .MIDs.
>I know MIDI files don't have the best of sound but there are so many of them
>it would be nice to have support.

What are you talking about?  For the mac, get quicktime.  for PCs, get
Yahaha XG (software module).  Midi sounds like you are in a concert hall or
something.

if you use an SB16 or some old trashy FM card, then no wonder it sounds bad.

A MIDI wavetable is what you're looking for.  If you need a hardware
wavetable, ensonic makes one for the PC, and quicktime is just as good.

Grant

Follow-Ups: References: