Re: TI-H: [OT] Un-TI-Hardware@somegenerousperson.net

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TI-H: [OT] Un-TI-Hardware@somegenerousperson.net

>Correction: they were written for a UNIX varient first.  You seem to have
>troubles making the distiction between Linux and UNIX.

Well, I'm not the one saying you can do nes games on a mac.  :)  The old
macs were so slow that a TI-85 can run just as fast as a mac plus.  The
TI-92 runs just as fast as the Mac II (with a tad of oc'ing.  :)  )

And no, I don't have trouble.  I havn't got the sleep.

I don't like GIMP because its so fast I can't tell if I got an error or if
it worked.  i have to actually dig up my logs.

My friend has already crashed his box 4 times today.  Good thing it only
takes 11.5 minutes to do a 440MB install...  :\

-The FIRST public domain portable hardware mp3 player-
http://gussie.alaska.net

Follow-Ups: References: