Re: TI-H: [OT] Un-TI-Hardware@somegenerousperson.net

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TI-H: [OT] Un-TI-Hardware@somegenerousperson.net

I hate to sink to this level, but it seems Mr Stockly needs it:
  "Grant can't use proper sentance structure."

I said 'decent' and I said _I_ wouldn't want to do it.  Developing a game
on a non-specialized system for a specialized system when both have
roughly equal general performance figures is not good idea IMO.

Besides the question there was concerning what the NES games were made on.
Well, they had special add-in cards that had a complete NES on them.  And
AFAIK, they did not use PCs.

You once again have confused my _opinion_ with _fact_ (if you happen to
know the difference, which it seems you don't).   If you can't even
comprehend that Linux != UNIX, then I doubt you can even comprehend the
difference between right and wrong, opinion and fact, life and death, spam
and flame, ...

Tell me, do you walk on the floor or the ceiling?

af

On Fri, 11 Sep 1998, Grant Stockly wrote:

> >I could not imagine writing even a decent 8bit NES game on a 386
> >(top-of-the-line at that time in PC land).
>
> An 8bit NES game can be completely an off a 386.  full emulation.  "Adam is
> wrong."
>
> -The FIRST public domain portable hardware mp3 player-
> http://gussie.alaska.net

Adam Fritzler                           |
  afritz@delphid.ml.org                 | Animals who are not penguins can
    afritz@iname.com                    |    can only wish they were.
      http://delphid.ml.org/~afritz/    |        -- Chicago Reader
        http://www.pst.com/             |               15 Oct 1982