TI-H: NEW SITE UP - Site Update

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

TI-H: NEW SITE UP - Site Update

Telnet to gussie.alaska.net port 1474 to access the BBS. Or, go to
www.spiderisland.com and get TF/User (for PC or Mac) and connect to the
BBS. You can also access a limited
version of the BBS through the web.

NOTE: This site isn't complete. Half of the scripts aren't installed so
many of the features aren't here. Please check back from time to time in
the next few days. There will be
MANY updates and this site will get MUCH better than it is right now.

9/7/98 9:32PM - AppleCyber's 1st appearance since 6/1/96!

The IDE faq wasn't complete enough for me to feel satisfied. I will post it
within 2 days. It is titled "Connecting IDE drives to microcontrollers".
Includes source code, register
descriptions, and how to program your interface. its about 10 chapters and
~150k total.

The JOTD is going to be automated from now on, and the new jotd section
should be up tomorrow or so.

I'll be offering web based e-mail soon also. Alot of things are going on
here, so there will be some nice updates!

Thanks for your time,

Grant Stockly