Re: Re(2): TI-H: Re: Expander To Computer program

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Re(2): TI-H: Re: Expander To Computer program

>have you ever taken a look inside the link? that would be the biggest pain
>in the ass to build!
hehe.. yea, I popped mine open and instantly saw that kewl little MicroChip
logo, and does anyone know what they make?  That's right, PICs.  Besides
that, I counted around 50 other components plus a 4MHz crystal, all of which
are surface mount.  Why TI built it this way is strange, but probabaly so
that they could charge $40...  For the person who asked which pins were
connected, I counted about 8, but their all soldered to the board.