TI-H: I2C expander and other stuff

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

TI-H: I2C expander and other stuff

i know i'm the only one here posting messages to this list, but i'm just
brainstorming and throwing ideas at you guys. At:
http://www-us2.semiconductors.philips.com/i2c/products/
you can find a bunch of i2c devices that would really be useful with ti
calcs, especially since they're multiuser. imagine having 10 calcs hooked
up the the mbus and all of them transfering programs and chatting and
dl'ing from the i2c expander. that would be cool. especially if your in
one of those schools with about 20 ethernet connections in each classroom
that runs to the main hub. it would be cool to be able to piggyback a ti
signal on the system and be able to run school-wide chats and games and
such. there's also a bunch of i2c digital cameras that would make
funtography/conferencing possible, but i guess thats pushing it. just
throwing ideas at you guys. let me know what you think. again, just my
$0.02 worth

FUZZ
I Don't See Why Not
listen.to/yankovic