Re: TI-H: BEST Sound Package

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TI-H: BEST Sound Package

Just a question..  Awhile back someone thought of the idea of using the
commadores sound chip for sound on the TI-calc.  It apparently died because
of voltage and/or lack of being able to get the chip.  Anyone persue this
further?  Commadores sound quality was superb for it's time.  And even now
beats a little piezo buzzer by far.  And it's quite sufficiant I think for a
calculator.  Anyway, just wondering if anyone looked into this further?

Pellaeon

Grant Stockly wrote:

> I have clearly what is the best sound package for any TI calc or any calc
> for that matter.

Follow-Ups: References: