Re: TI-H: Network

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TI-H: Network

Grant Stockly (gussie@alaska.net) wrote:

>>>Why would you ever want more computer hard drive space?
>>
>>With hard drives it is understnadable.  But if all we want here is games,
>>then use an expander.
>
>What about 3 player?

You tell me which games have three player support, and when could you
find three people who want to play the same game, at the same place at
the same time.  The only time that that may occur us in math classes.  If
you have all of these cables running around the room I think that any
smart teacher would get a clue...

--Brian

Brian Watson (pilotcar@iserv.net)
AIM: Moofit