RE: TI-H: BEST Sound Package

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

RE: TI-H: BEST Sound Package

Grant Stockly (gussie@alaska.net) wrote:

>So far I'm going to make it with these specs:
>
>-16bit 44.1kHz Sound Samples
>-Includes Controller, synthesis engine, effects processing, RAM, and
>sample ROM
>-Independant reverb and chorus levels for each chanel
>-General MIDI compliant
>-128 melodic instruments and 47 percussive sounds
>
>28pin PLCC - Wavetable chip
>8pin SOIC - DAC
>
>Then you need a few resistors and caps to complete the circut.

Alright, who's ever going to need this kind of sound quality on their
calculator?  Most games that do have sound don't have very good quality,
to get CD quality sound in a digitized format without compression would
take up a lot.  Even if you're using MIDI's it would take up a lot of
space on most of the calculators.

>I'll post more details later on the TI-Hardware list.  If you aren't on the
>ti-hardware list and are interested, please e-mail me.

If you aren't on the TI-Hardware list how could you be getting this
message??? :)

--Brian

Brian Watson (pilotcar@iserv.net)
AIM: Moofit