Re(fcc): TI-H: Radio/Infrared/Laser Communications

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re(fcc): TI-H: Radio/Infrared/Laser Communications

First, I don't see why broadcasting TI-calc signals on corporate radio
bands has anything to do with linking (~5MHz is fine) and second I doubt
the FCC will care that there are 5MHz calculator noises being broadcast
within a small range (unless you plan to play Two-Player Tetris with
Grant, from Florida, but in that case if you are still shallow to be
playing Tetris, on a calculator, then you could come up with a
TI-internet protocol)...