Re: TI-H: Radio/Infrared/Laser Communications

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TI-H: Radio/Infrared/Laser Communications

In a message dated 10/31/98 1:29:09 PM Eastern Standard Time, KC8GOQ@aol.com
writes:

> For a laser link you simply take a laser pen, modulate the voltage off a
>  transformer to the laser and use a solar cell and amp to bring the voltage
>  back up on the reciever. The only tuff part is the driver either software
or
>  hardware to keep the calc from not liking it. Though "technically" you need
>  liscense to operate such a system, I don't think the FCC will bust you guys
> if
>  you make one.....for personal use....

BTW, they allready have a voice system like (which I built temporaryily a
while back. so it works...........if you say otherwise I can explain it to
you.

~Chris~