Re: TI-H: Radio/Infrared/Laser Communications

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TI-H: Radio/Infrared/Laser Communications

I made one with 2 5watt 3 meter transmitters, but they are illegal in any
state except alaska.

I have mine in a tree in my front yard.  I can transfer files at school.
Its real cool.  I just have to call my mom to get her to start the
transfer.  :)

Grant