Re: TI-H: Help! Constat voltage in link cable!

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TI-H: Help! Constat voltage in link cable!

I think the other calcs have similar constant voltage problems, but i didnt
know it was about 2v.  I know that when the link port is initialized, oth
lines are ~5v, but i had thought (at least on my 85) that when you pull the
line low, it was ~0v.

hmm

At 09:43 PM 10/29/98 -0500, you wrote:

>Hello-
>
>I was working on an idea, and as a kind of "test" I designed a flip/flop
circuit
>using a bunch of ICs that would light an LED upon the calc sending a
"surge" of
>voltage through the link port.....AKA send something causing voltage to go
>through the red or white wire, but there are two problems.......
>1. There is ALWAYS something coming out of the calc's (TI92+) link port
cable.
>Why does it never stop? When I try to send, it goes up by about 2 volts, and
>thats it.....what the $%&^%&^ is happening???? I hadn't anticipated this!
>2. I can't find the correct type of circuit, the one I have is a latching
C-MOS