Re: TI-H: AVR info

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TI-H: AVR info

> Another thing to do to learn about the AVRs is to take an indepth
look at
> the datasheets put out by atmel.  Here is a link to the specs sheets
page
> on atmel:
> http://www.atmel.com/atmel/products/prod200.htm
> (click on the little square PS or PDF symbols to download a
document.  the
> big .exe's are the ones that cover almost every aspect of the chips.)
>
> and one to the general AVR section of the atmel site:
> http://www.atmel.com/atmel/products/prod23.htm

There's a literature request form at atmel site
(http://www.atmel.com/atmel/club/club3.html) were you can order
databooks about the avr controller and other stuff. I do not now if
they send that stuff to anyone other then factory's, but you can
always try! (i requested and got three databooks and a cd-rom)

Neil