RE: TI-H: Morse-eye

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

RE: TI-H: Morse-eye

The word slob is a word invented by society to give another name to the
unruly. Yet, all progress in the world depends on the unruly. Learn that.
(You'll learn in college anyways.)
Now back to another hardware topic. Does anyone know about interfacing a
external LCD screen to the TI-92. I know that there is a screen to go on an
overhead projector, but I would like to hook up a larger screen. I am not
sure if anyone has done this.

| There's a difference between being a nerd and being a slob.  Learn it.
| CK
|
| Gregory Whitmore wrote:
| >
| > You should save a copy of this message for quite a while and
| look back on it
| > when this dude is looking down on you from his throne. Never
| underestimate
| > the power of a nerd. Nerds! Nerds! Nerds!

Follow-Ups: References: