Re: TI-H: Morse-eye

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TI-H: Morse-eye

In a message dated 10/27/98 6:02:31 PM Central Standard Time,
gussie@alaska.net writes:

> >if any of you are nerds i'll beat you up right now!   :-)
>  >there is one stereotypical nerd in my school... he has no common sense
>  >though.. he brags about the fact that he loves microbiology in PE.  he's
> got
>  >problems.
>  There is one like that at my school...  :)
Ha there is one kid in my school.... He owns about 4 shirts.  All of them are
t-shirts with frogs or lizards on them.  He wares them about 3 times in a row,
then gets them washed.  He wears the same pair of pants every day (which is a
khaki colored pair of courduoroys) and he doesn't brush his teeth or comb his
hair.  He is the king of nerds!  I wouldn't even mind all this but...
HE IS THE MOST ANNOYING PERSON IN THE WORLD!  I used to think he was just
misunderstood, but now I sit next to him in History class...  I wish I could
hide under the table!