Re: TI-H: Morse-eye

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TI-H: Morse-eye

>  Just a few comments, and I doubt all of us are really stereotypical
>  nerds here.

if any of you are nerds i'll beat you up right now!   :-)
there is one stereotypical nerd in my school... he has no common sense
though.. he brags about the fact that he loves microbiology in PE.  he's got
problems.

hmm.. just because it would be funny lets make a site where everyone on this
list can submit a picture of themself? there would be a huge page with
thumbnails and crap..

also... has anyone gotten any microdrives free from IBM? do they give them to
developers? (if you anser those questions re-name the title of the message.)

-dave (finally returns from fascist land.. aka Disneyworld)