Re: Re(2): TI-H: fwd: Christmas on the net

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Re(2): TI-H: fwd: Christmas on the net

In a message dated 10/22/98 4:12:16 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
gussie@alaska.net writes:

> >>That would be entertaining for a few minutes.
>  >>
>  >>DK
>  >>
>  >
>  >yes it would be entertaining for a few minutes, but an e(g) would be
>  >entertaining for life. grant, you can play when your work is done. get to
>  >work  :/
>
>  They don't even have christmas lights in stores yet.  :)
then why does my local wallmart allretty have Christmas lights.... and so do
other stores, humm could it be that the shipments skiped back it time to befor
halloween( dowt it) or ppl are just nutts(probly)