Re: TI-H: Has anyone a plan for a speaker for the TI92

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TI-H: Has anyone a plan for a speaker for the TI92

do some thing like this:

     get a head phone  (1)
     take a 2.5mm plug(1;you can cut your calc to calc link in halve)
     oh never mind look at the read me in this .zip

      also you (i think) can solder a 57k resistor between points A and B.
      for stero sound.
  ___________
  |     cable      |   ___  ------ _ -----------| Plug of the  |
  |           |          /2  ||  4   | |             |  earphones     \

 Pic borrowed from soundlib.txt by David Kühling.

hope that helps.

SOUNDLIB.ZIP