Re: TI-H: K questions.

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TI-H: K questions.

>From: morph- <morph@jmss.com>
>If you're doing it
>for windows, I would highly recommend doing it in some other language
>(i.e. C) because of how much easier it is to make Windows calls in C.

Not to clutter up the list or anything, but that is total BS.
I work in pascal in windows every day, and it is no more difficult
to call windows API functions in pascal than it is in C (or any
other language that supports C calling conventions).
Unless you are attempting to write a VxD, pascal is no harder to
use in windows than C (Without a custom linker pascal will not
build a linear exectable, which is required for VxD's).  As a
matter of fact, if you don't already know C, it will probably
be easier to learn pascal (it was designed as a teaching language,
but is in no way limited by that).

I know this isn't on topic, but I hate to let misinformation
like that go by unanswered.

DK