Re: TI-H: K questions.

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TI-H: K questions.

Uhm, just one tiny little question..."How does this relate to TI
Hardware?" Other than the fact that both TI's and DOS have the concept of
TSR's, I can't see any possible relationship. However, if you wish to
e-mail me privately, I do know Turbo Pascal, and I know for a fact that
version 7 has some nice features for writing DOS TSR's. If you're doing it
for windows, I would highly recommend doing it in some other language
(i.e. C) because of how much easier it is to make Windows calls in C. If
you want help on either one, please e-mail me PRIVATELY...Keep the list as
close to topic as possible, the listserver thanks you.

-- Jon Olson
morph@jmss.com