Re: TI-H: MicroDrive

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TI-H: MicroDrive

>do i write them a letter saying: CAN I HAVE A FREE MICRODRIVE?
>or is there a significant amount of BSing needed to get these?

Why don't you get on the phone and call IBM and start asking
questions.  Tell them the truth, you're prototyping some hardware
that will eventually be sold on a small scale, and you would like
to include support for the microdrive.  Try and get in touch with
some sales type people and ask what kind of policys they have for
OEM type development.
If the person you are talking to doesn't know anything about it,
ask them to transfer you to someone who might.

DK