Re: Re(2): TI-H: TI Network - TIN

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Re(2): TI-H: TI Network - TIN

In a message dated 10/19/98 11:23:06 PM Central Daylight Time,
fuzz@pinecrest.edu writes:

> 1) You - Multi-calc capability
>  1) MBus - Someone just has to write the code for the other calcs. it will
>  be the same problem with your new 'tin', except that you are starting from
>  scratch and you are expecting to have someone write drivers for all the
>  calcs, when all that actually needs to be done is for someone to get up
>  off their z80-coding ass and port it
OK.  I heard that someone ported it to the 86 but the MBus guy wouldn't let
him release it.  And if someone would port it to other calcs, well then I'd be
A OK.

>  2) You - File Server
>  2) MBus - e(g). a program could be programmed using the mbus routines that
>  would use grant's i2c expander.
Fine with me if grant includes I2C and makes software for each calc, so that
everyone use it.

Rob Hornick