Re: TI-H: TI Network - TIN

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TI-H: TI Network - TIN

In a message dated 10/19/98 2:24:09 PM Central Daylight Time,
fuzz@pinecrest.edu writes:

> what you are describing right there, is an mbus hub with an i2c compatable
>  e(g) attached. the mbus hub just connects all the red wires to the rest of
>  the red wres, the whites to whites, and ground to ground.

No, I am not.  Does MBus have a fileserver?  Nope.  Does MBus have support for
calcs other than the -85?  Nope.  I want a system with a small storage device
(stores high scores for 'server', download freq. used programs, etc) that is
compatible with all ASM-capable calcs  - meaning the TI-82, TI-83, TI-85,
TI-86, TI-89, and TI-92(+).  I believe Kaus mentioned a greater number of
addresses so more calcs could be connected.  Think about it... we know ZTetris
has a link routine that is used in all versions and is compatible with the
calcs mentioned above.  If you can play a game of ZTetris from one calc to
another, this TI-Network should certainly be feasible!

My important points:
1.  Multi-calc capability
2.  File server
3.  More addresses