RE: TI-H: other than a pic or avr expander

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

RE: TI-H: other than a pic or avr expander

Um...  :)  Any uC can connect to a computer's serial port.  The AVR is fast
enough to do USB.

You'll need that serial line for the EEPROM.  You'll also have to write SPI
handshaking code.

Grant