Re: TI-H: Help! Serial Link! Please advise!

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TI-H: Help! Serial Link! Please advise!

Yeah, while it's true most have 2 com ports, the computer in question has only
one.  So therefore I must refer to my previous statement. (heh heh)

\In a message dated 10/14/98 11:05:35 PM Pacific Daylight Time,