Re: TI-H: keyboard scancodes

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TI-H: keyboard scancodes

i just looked my crap ass code and found 1 error. it should be "in (1)"
not "in (7)"

well there are probably a whole lot more errors, but i dont really want to
debug it right now.  i'll start on doing the macro functions and more
keyboard functions. grant, please send me your AVR code. it would be a
great help to actually see how the AVR does it's thing.

also, what are the parts needed for the IR link, and where do you have the
schems? and, how do i get the free samples of chips from people? do  just
go to mouser, or all electronics and write a message to them asking for
samples? thanks

FUZZ
I Don't See Why Not
listen.to/yankovic