Re: TI-H: PC side code for TI calc communications

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TI-H: PC side code for TI calc communications

>I got that file now. from ti-term, auth. bryan rittmeyer.
>Thank you.  But please, do not go nuts.

You're the one going nuts...  I thought you'd be able to find it on your own.

>You have obviously been not having a good week, or whatever.

I thought it was the other way arround.

>Sorry for
>that. but please don't take it out on me.

O come on...  The common e-mail to ti-hardware:  "I can't get my link cable
to work.  Help me.", "I smashed my calc, turbo'd my calc, modified the
case, added EL, is this covered by my waranty."  And the classic "I don't
want to spend time finding something.  Do it for me."

You have to admit that it wouldn't have taken you more than a few minutes
to find that file...  :\

Follow-Ups: References: