Re: TI-H: about one thing...

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TI-H: about one thing...

Actually what I meant to say was that it is illegal to dig through a
priviate dumpster.  Like the ones school districts have in some areas.  It
has something to do with "If you dig it out and find a use for it, then it
has value and someone at the organization could use it." is what the police
told me after the ASD dumpster raid.  :)

They realy didn't care as long as I didn't come back.  :\