Re: TI-H: Foldable keyboard ( Grant? )

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TI-H: Foldable keyboard ( Grant? )

K guys, just to get back on topic here. Yes the keyboard does use a matrix.
The one sheet has 8 pins and the other one has 16 pins. I could scan and
mail the layout with some trouble (friends friends scanner :) , if
necessary.

I think it wouldn't be too hard to do for me either if I could just find
some damn schematic of how a friggin' keyboard works! I have been looking
for it all over the net, but since I don't live in the US anymore my
internet time his been reduced to max 30 mins a day, including mail checking
and my daily http://www.hotwired.com/webmonkey .

Well, anyhow Grant, I could use some help on this one. :) Thanx