Re: TI-H: IDE stuff

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TI-H: IDE stuff

I am kicking myself in the ass right now.  i went to the torisan web page
and read a bit and discovered that in the config.sys, you have to tell the
driver what it is at( e.g. 2nd cable, master, or slave) it was set at
master, i set to slave.  i dont know if this will fix my problems
completely, but i sure can hope so.

p.s.  i never really tried under linux i guess.  i am goint to reinstall it
anyway, so i guess ill see what happens.

Thanks.  Hope this works,
Jonathan