Re: TI-H: (~OT)mp3s

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TI-H: (~OT)mp3s

I'm guessing this is a 486 with the "DX4" stuff, right? If it is a 486, then
chances are your vid card is ISA or VESA right? Usually the problems people
have been having with their Wintel machines is that it skips when they
scroll, and this is obviously a bus problem, most of the time related to vid
cards eating up the bus. The best thing you could try to do is get a DOS Amp
player and figuring out if it works with DOS... then you could go from
there...

> remeber bout the mp3 player hows it going with that?
> oh, i am trying to get mp3s to run on my box, thay skip if over 5 sec in
> length(only a few long ones wont <they are of vering bitrates>) (:-% . it
is a
> AMD133 dx4 wth 48 megs of ram and ~300megs of 4 gigs free(one real hd
split
> into c+d) well part of the problem is im runing win 98<upgrade>(i got it
and
> 95<full> for free :-| ) but im wonering if there is a player, patch,
driver or
> whatever that is free(beta, 30 day tryal, free whatever) that might help,
> thanks a bunch

-dan

You standing in line?
You believing the lies?