Re: TI-H: Re: Speedy Calc...

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TI-H: Re: Speedy Calc...

In a message dated 11/27/98 11:00:28 PM Central Standard Time,
gussie@alaska.net writes:

> >I don't know... its doing that right now...
>  2.  I said I was running NT and Redhat at the same time.  PC can't do that.
>  (MMX disabled)
You mean using both simultaneously, or running simultaneously, but not able to
use both.  Because, PCs can switch between different OSes quite easily, but
the other OS will be 'hidden'.
>  you get about 98BOGOs out of your computer.  I get 103BOGOs out of my
>  PPC403 embedded processors that run my christmas lights.
I ain't no steenking scientist, but, I thought you can't compare BOGOs across
platforms, or diff. chips, or diff. applications?

Rob Hornick