Re: RE: TI-H: Old Computets

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: RE: TI-H: Old Computets

That could slow youdon also.  old 30pin memory is terrible.  I would just
get a new motherboard for $90.  I think you can get a pent 166 for that
price...

Grant

Also, the BIOS and circutry on the motherboard can restrict the size and
placement of ram...  you might want to look into that.  And make sure you
don't get ROM sockets and RAM sockets confused.  On older computers they
look alike.