Re: TI-H: heh

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TI-H: heh

If you KNOW any sites that have non-biast scientific evidence that RISC is
faster than CISC, then tell me because I'd be VERY interested in knowing.
Right now RISC might be as fast than CISC, but CISC can handle more commands
at once, so you know... thats pretty much the reason that RISC are in small
devices, since they process small commands, and don't need to do very big
jobs.