Re: TI-H: heh

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TI-H: heh

His computer is obviously setup wrong, and you obviously weren't inclined
to help him.

What was the model of his computer?

Actually, Bogos are a bench mark for processors whether you like it or not.  :P

His PPC took a long time because he was forcing virtural memory on it and
probably had a slow IDE in the first place.