Re: TI-H: heh

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TI-H: heh

>Tell me where you can get a program that will
>allow you to run 2 virtural
>IBM PC sessions over your current one...

Why would you want to do this? The only people that want to attempt to do
this are Mac people, which is you and some idiot that I know, who recently
converted to PC cuz he knows who's boss.  He ran Mac OS and ran Windows95
while in Mac OS and thought it was cool.  Then he finally realized that
instead of running MacOS and Windows 95 and using all of his 48megs of RAM +
a ton of virtual memory, he just got a PC... him being silly and apathetic,
he went out and got a shitty PC and bitched about it... now with all of the
mathamatics and mips and bogos and shit, thats all bullshit.  His Navigator
on his 180 PPC took 12 seconds to load.  Mine took 4.5 seconds, and he has 1
and a half as much RAM as I do... maybe it was bad programming, I don't
know, but his mac ran all programs slower (which is why he got a PC).

-dan

You standing in line?
You believing the lies?
You bowing down to this flag?