Re: TI-H: Re: Speedy Calc...

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TI-H: Re: Speedy Calc...

>I already have an account with you, although I never use it.  What do you
>mean by party pop? My point was that I didn't want to setup a dedicated
>mail/www/ftp server until cable came. I could also use a lot of other mail
>servers, but this is easier than logging into shells (btw, they aren't std
>pop, so I can't get any easy way of clicking "Get mail" on my desktop with
>them) and I have found a couple free emails that are not web based, but they
>aren't very good.  So now you know! 80)

You don't need a server to have a party POP.  That is where mail is
retrived based on the name.  If it has "Bob" <bob@bob.bob> it goes to bob's
mbox.  If it has "Joe" <Joe@bob.bob> then it goes to joe's mbox.  If it has
nothing, it goes to bob since he is the admin.  Then he can redirect it.

I can give you a free POP account.  Right now your mail isn't stored as POP3.

There are 2 different domain names that work...

gussie.alaska.net or
applecyber.dyndns.com

and you could get a www.ml.org address so you could mask my domain to
another...