Re: TI-H: Re: Speedy Calc...

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TI-H: Re: Speedy Calc...

Please do say RISC... Mac seems yuchy :) And I know Linux itself is free,
but there is a whole market out there for it. Like you can sell a 1 day
warranty, and "happen" to throw in the latest version of RedHat or Debian
with it... I mean the market just hasn't been discovered yet. What do online
games have to do with anything?