Re: TI-H: Internal mem expander question

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TI-H: Internal mem expander question

In a message dated 11/19/98 9:42:32 PM Central Standard Time,
dknaack@geocities.com writes:

> I don't know, this is the first I have heard of the resistors.  I have
>  been planning on purchasing the chip or quite a while (just never
>  seem to get around to it).  However, I would like to see some detailed
>  installation instructions and pictures first.
>  I'm just curious why no one said anything about this when he announced
>  the internal expansion mod a few months ago.
>  How many have been sold, and how many calcs have been upgraded
>  with this?f
There are 2 10k resistors in the plans, if you've seen them.  I have bought a
chip, so that's at least one, and I have not yet upgraded my calc (not enough
time).  However, I surely will over Christmas break if I can't before then.
The instructions have been posted before... if you can't find them e-mail me
and I'll send them to you.  If you want pictures, just give me the money for a
digital camera and I'll get 'em for you...

Rob Hornick