RE: TI-H: Radio Link (URL?????)

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

RE: TI-H: Radio Link (URL?????)

However, most CD players might not have a digital output port, but almost
all DVD players, including mine (on my PC, Creative Labs PC-DVD) includes
one. And also, since it uses the DIGITAL out off the back of the dvd-rom
drive(little bit of customizing) striagit to the digital input of the
soundcard, it sounds great! Also, to have it go to the Pro-logic reciever,
the decoder card has a S/PDIF plug for external connection.. One reason
that I bought this model for my pc.

-jeff
jeffd@wwnet.net